Kate at New Hope Uganda

Kate at New Hope Uganda

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Great news amidst a very busy schedule...

Hi again everyone,
Thank you for your prayers and encouragement.
So to cut a very long story FULL of FRUSTRATIONS but also much answered prayer, on sunday we received the great news that Dissan (who we have nicknamed Dizzy) does NOT have cancer but the swelling is due to TB and will be treated by the medicine he is already taking!
I have to confess here that I did faint last wednesday when I was required to hold the poor boy down whilst they dug out their biopsy tissue with over-sized forceps.......
Dizzy Dissan

I could write a whole book on our experiences at Mulago hospital where I am soon to return with Carol BUT I won`t as we are very busy this week, preparing for a visit from Mrs Janet Museveni (the first lady of Uganda.) She is going to be attending our Thanksgiving celebrations on saturday and is stopping first at the clinic to greet all of us in the Special Needs Department.
I am currently working on a display of photos and info but it seems the dust or cockroaches have been at work on my printer cable and it is not being very responsive.....
Thank you once again for your prayers. I am sure God has great plans for little Dizzy`s life whether it be continuing in his Father`s footsteps in a life of cattle keeping or something else.......we will have to wait and see!
Two of my other favourite boys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment