Kate at New Hope Uganda

Kate at New Hope Uganda

Friday 6 April 2012

Doing Much Better Today (Friday)

Just a quick update with some good news. All the children in hospital are doing much better today and we are hoping that the Doctor will allow some or all of them to be discharged tomorrow so we can have Easter at home......

Here are a couple of pics of Brian and Allen from today. They look soooooo much better than they did yesterday and I am breathing HUGE sighs of relief (especially over Allen who had me very worried!)



Please pray that I don`t fall victim to the measles as my Mum has just informed me that I didn`t have it as a child and didn`t have the vaccination either.
Time for bed now as it`s back to the hospital for me in the morning....
Hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment