Kate at New Hope Uganda

Kate at New Hope Uganda

Sunday 17 June 2012

I have me a roof!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend? I am writing this on a rainy sunday afternoon :)
Just wanted to post a picture of my house that now has roof rafters (well, I think that is what they`re called.....)


I was getting a bit discouraged that nothing had been happening for a few weeks on site. However, the builders had been busy down at the barn constructing the metal pole structures which they carried down early this week.....I was most excited!
As you can see, the land in front is getting a bit overgrown and I hope no snakes are getting any ideas about moving in!
And in case pictures of buildings being constructed aren`t your cup of tea (they are not usually mine!) then here is a very cute picture of my friends Sam and baby Dissan for you to enjoy! Dissan helped me with my office work on wednesday and inspired me to get most of our sponsor letters written.......


Have a fun week everyone, I`m sure I will!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Dissan! I am in love with her with just a picture... I can only imagine how much you love having her around. And congratulations on the roof rafters. This house is really happening! In our news, we are cold-y and cuddling alot this sunny but cool weekend. Hope your week goes great, dearest Kate-mate!!!

    ReplyDelete